August 10, 2009
Scraps: Scrapbooking Pages | Page Scrapbook | Scrapbook ideas
Creation of a surprise party album


Learn how to create an album that shows the guest of honor from the planning stage through the party.

It's so fun to plan a surprise party. Planning a party for my mother for her 70th birthday. After it was over, I realized how much I did not know about the planning that was done.

I was able to recreate a little of your scrapbook. My dad and I actually started making plans a year in advance. I started with a scrapbook page of the calendar year. Then I included pictures and information on all the banquet rooms we had considered. The banquet room was finished in choosing a hotel, so you have a postcard from the hotel along with a brochure of the hotel. We did hire an artist and it includes some data on its website to add scraps.

When compiling the guest list, I printed so that she knows that we are invited. I had asked via email and responses, so was able to print all emails, both those that love and to assist those who mourn. Some of the regrets really wrote personal messages to my mom.

Therefore, they were given to her at the party, and then put on your notebook with other messages. Is also one of the invitations to see the invitation that went to all his friends? Journal can also be fun when planning a surprise party.

For example, my mom did not want to go to the restaurant where the feast was celebrated. Journal about how we had to convince anyone else that could accommodate our family that night and how this was the only place that serves food you can eat my sister. When we arrived, we did not want to go through the garage, it took my mother on the side of the restaurant. We really thought we were all nuts, not knowing where we were.

These are great things for the magazine as a souvenir of the event. During the match, we had several people taking photos. Of course, were the last guests to arrive and he wanted pictures of other guests as they arrived and hormone doves table. And, of course, we wanted a picture of my mom up and are surprised. We did take pictures throughout the night and had a lot to work with when we went to build your album. My mother was able to see the game from beginning to end through our eyes.

By Winona Sw
posted by Cady @ 1:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 



Visit Scrapbooking Quotes Store...

Archives
Previous Post
Videos


More Videos...